The Rafflebox Perspective: 3 Emerging Trends in the Raffle World
The truth about fundraising? It takes a lot of hard work. Effective fundraising involves strategy and connecting with your donors in the ways they want.
Rafflebox is your platform of choice for online raffles — our goal is to provide an easy-to-use platform for both the organization and ticket purchaser. What makes a Rafflebox successful is you.
As digital fundraising continues to evolve, we’re witnessing trends emerge in the raffle world and we are here to share it all with you. Check out our 3F tips to make your next Rafflebox an even greater success!
You know your supporters the best — enough said. Use this knowledge to guide your decision making for your raffle campaign.
Consider that your ticket prices should reflect your campaign and give your supporters flexibility. If you are running a weekly or monthly 50/50 raffle, your goal should be to retain ticket purchasers from one raffle to the next.
If your raffle campaign is offering a prize, like an item or experience, consider the perceived value when setting your ticket price(s).
Rafflebox has several features that groups can use to elevate their raffle campaign. When applying for your lottery licence, a good first step is to consider if any of the following features could improve your campaign:
· Early Bird Prize(s): Giving an incentive to purchase tickets before the early bird draw date helps keep your supporters engaged throughout the length of your raffle campaign and builds momentum earlier on in the raffle.
· Add-on Raffle: Not only will this help your organization increase sales, but it offers your supporters multiple chances to win, which adds to the excitement of your raffle campaign.
· In Support Of: Supporters like knowing they are supporting your cause, they like it even better when they know they are supporting someone, personally. Whether it is your local fire department in your community, a player on your sport team, or a member of your organization, using the in support of feature gives your raffle campaign the personal touch supporters are looking for.
3. FUNDRAISING GOAL
Rafflebox understands how important it is for organizations like yours to raise these much-needed funds. These funds help you continue doing what you do best — enriching your community one worthy cause at a time.
Supporters like knowing where their funds are going, and most importantly, the impact of their purchase.
Loyal supporters want to help you achieve your goal. Set a fundraising goal for each raffle campaign and update your supporters frequently on how close you are to achieving your goal. It doesn’t have to be complicated — it could look like:
· A school foundation raising funds for a new playground in their community
· A fire department raising funds for a new piece of equipment that will improve their level of service
· A health foundation raising funds for technology updates that will improve their level of care
· A sport team raising funds for their players to pay for their registration fees
Not sure where to start? Connect with our team today and they will help guide the way.